Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Scrapbook layout: äidin rakas

Hello there!

That big tag by Studio Calico had been laying on my desk for some time now and I really wanted to use it. I love that gold corner and wanted to show it but it just felt like it was too big for my taste. Until I accidentally placed this picture on top of it and it all came to me. :)


I just love all chevron pattern papers but somehow that multicolour paper had been a tough one to use. But I wanted to have sort of a busy paper to emphasise the tag and the journaling on it. 


I hade been going through my embellishments and realised that I have so many word stickers of all kinds. And I wanted to use them. I picked all that would go with this background paper and started playing. After awhile this was the end result. And I don't know, even though there is A LOT of stickers and that background paper is quite busy, I still think that the picture pops up nicely!



***
Moikka!

Halusin käyttää pitkään pöydälläni pyörineen Studio Calicon tagin jossa yksi kulma oli ihanan kultainen. Jotenkin vain tuntui että se oli liian suuri kaikkeen mitä kokeilin, kunnes kerran sattumalta tämä kuva ja tagi kohtasivat. Taustan monivärinen siksak-kuvio korostaa mielestäni hyvin tagia ja siihen kirjoittamaani tarinointia. Erilaisia sana- ja sanontatarroja on kertynyt aikamoinen läjä ja kokosin kasaan ne, jotka sopivat väritykseltään tähän paperiin. Jokunen tovi siinä leikkiessä meni, mutta tällaiseen lopputulokseen päädyin. Vaikka koristeita on paljon ja taustapaperi on monivärinen, silti kuva pompsahtaa hyvin sivusta esiin.  Voisinpa linkittää tämänkin edelliseen Skräppäyskoulun tehtävään!

No comments: