Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Birthday Card - Some Odd Girl

Hello! A card for a change this time. I got a card order to make a birthday card to a 18-year old girl with pink. 



I love how well pink goes with blue. Blue must be my new favourite neutral color. I love to make cards out of small scraps that are left after a scrapbooking session. I keep all small scraps in a basket, so they are easy to go thought and pic the ones I like. 

Stamp is a Some Odd Girl digi stamp. I just love digi stamps because they are so easy to use. I usually print out more than one at a time, so I have them on hand when I need them. 

***

Sain korttitilauksen 18-vuotiaalle tytölle, ja väritoiveena pinkki. Pinkin kaveriksi sopii ihanasti sininen väri, josta onkin tullut mun suosikki neutraali väri. Kortti syntyi säläkorin sisällöstä ja Some Odd Girlin digileimalla. 

No comments: