Friday, May 20, 2016

One more iNSD layout


Here is another scrapbook page made to take part in Studio Calicos iNSD2016. 
I really love how that weekend (and a new computer) made me scrapbook and share my scrapbook pages again! Yay to technology and to paper! 

   

The challenge was to do a layout about exercising. Or in my case the lack of it.
I used an Instagram picture of my new trainers, and the color palette came from the picture. The layout was looking kind of dull with only white cardstock as a background so I framed it with dark grey cardstock. Added a pop of yellow just because I wanted to. 

***
Vielä yksi iNSD2016 skräppisivu esille. Tuon viikonlopun ja uuden tietokoneen ansiosta on tullut taas skräpättyä ja myös blogattua, jee! Tämä haaste oli liikuntaan liittyvä. Käytin instagramiin laittamaani kuvaa ja värimaailma lähti siitä. Vähän keltaista joukkoon, ja kun sivu näytti liian laimealta pelkällä valkoisella taustalla, niin laitoin vielä tumma harmaan kartongin kehystämään sivua.  









No comments: