Monday, May 23, 2016

Layout: En vaihtaisi


Hello there! Sometimes my scrapbooking process is a bit different than usual. I had this cute picture of us girls just waiting for a story to be scrapbooked and couldn't come up with a story! But I really wanted to scrapbook it. So what I did was I decided to have a pocket to the journaling and add it later when I know what I wanted to say. And while I was playing with this beautiful collection by Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper, the story just came to me. 


This time my journaling is behind the photo and because that little vellum envelope I can even add stuff to my journaling later if I fell like I have more to say. I used mainly only Maggie Holmes Shine collection by Crate Paper in this layout, but that journaling card behind the photo is actually a Project Life card. 

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

***

Halusin skräpätä tämän söpöisen kuvan meistä tytöistä, mutta en keksinyt millään mitään tarinaa kerrottavaksi sivussa. Aloitin kuitenkin leikkimään Maggie Holmesin ja Crate Paperin Shine kokoelman kanssa ja siinä leikkiessä sivun aihekin tuli mieleeni. Jätin tarinoinnin kuitenkin kuvan taakse veliini kirjekuoreen, jonne on hyvä lisätä tarvittaessa lisää tekstiä jos niikseen tulee.

Mukavaa viikkoa kaikille!





No comments: