Saturday, June 18, 2016

Scrapbook layout: just iisiä spagettia

Hi!

To show you that I can actually scrapbook something other than my kids, here is a layout about food. I'm a l-a-z-y cook, so my recipes are pretty simple :D

This layout is rare in my books as it has no mist splatters! I wanted to add them, but the obvious color would have been red and that just looks too much like blood to me. I played with a lot of papers on this one and went with plenty of layers. 


***

Heippa! 

Katsokaapas, voin skräpätä jostakin muustakin kuin lapsistani :) Hurraa! Ja lisäksi, sivu jossa ei ole ollenkaan roiskeita! No, se johtuu vain siitä, että mun silmään punaiset roiskeet, joita tähän ajattelin, näyttää liikaa vereltä. Leikittelin melkoisen paljon paperikerroksilla tässä sivussa, ja tästä(kin) sivusta tuli yllättävän mieluisa. 

No comments: