Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Scrapbook layout: Himohiihtäjä

We are enjoying unusual heat wave here in Finland and what could be more appropriate than to post a skiing layout right now. :D

I love to ski. I didn't use to but now I just love it. If I could have my way I would ski every morning. And listen to podcasts. 


If you don't count the background paper, all papers are from my leftovers bin. I went through it recently and got rid off those papers that I didn't love anymore. Somehow I really like to get rid off stuff. As much as I like to get new stuff. 


Ps. my favourite scrappy podcasts are: Paperclipping roundtable, The Scrap Gals, Elise Gets Crafty and The Adventures in Arting podcast. Whats yours?

***
Mä niin tykkään hiihtää. Jos saisin päättää voisin hiihtää joka aamu. Ja kuunnella podcasteja. Sopivan viileä leiska näihin kuumiin kesäpäiviin. :D Taustapaperia lukuunottamatta kaikki paperit on jämäpussin sisältöä. Siivosin sen vähän aikaa sitten ja nyt sitä tulee käytettyäkin useammin kun sellaiset paperit, joista ei tykkää on laitettu pois. Yläpuolella listattuna mun suosikki kädentaito podcastit, mitkä on sinun suosikkisi? 



2 comments:

Minna Enqvist said...

Tosi kiva ja raikas sivu!

ninarsku said...

Kiitos Minna,tuli mullekin mieluinen vähän ehkä yllättäenkin. :)