Sunday, June 19, 2016

Scrapbook layout: Yksilöitä

Greetings!

I made this layout in last November. Oops. Well, better late than never to post this here, right?
I'm not much of a violet color person, but this background paper from Studio Tekturek just screamed my name. Other papers are from leftover bin and embellishments form here and there. 



I have a lot of old/oldish layouts to share with you during the next few weeks, so  bear with me and I hope to see you here again soon.

***

Tervehdys!

Tässäpä näytille leiska, jonka olen tehnyt jo viime marraskuussa. Hupsista. No parempi kai se on postata tämä edes nyt. En juurikaan pidä violetista, mutta tämä taustapaperi Studio Tekturekilta huusi mun nimeä. Muut paperit onkin jämäkorin sisältöä ja koristeetkin sieltä ja täältä. 

Mulla on paljon enemmän ja vähemmän vanhoja leiskoja postaamatta, ja tarkoitus olisikin laittaa ne kaikki näytille tässä lähiviikkojen aikana, joten tulehan piipahtamaan toistekin!


No comments: